Skip to main content

More Changes...New Life Chapter Maybe??

It's been too long since I have had a chance to jump on here and update the world on the never ending saga's of this "One Woman Circus"! Apologies if anyone missed me! So what is going on!? Let me tell you! November 5th I lost my job due to just hardships on the company. There were ups and downs anyways, but it was sad. This company had been my family for over the past year. We all keep in touch on Facebook and phone, which I really appreciate! Unfortionately, I haven't been able to find a new replacement family yet. Honestly, I've put out loads of applications with no contact back except one (which is a first for me! I never thought I would ever be in that sort of position!) The one that has shown interest though is a VERY interesting job as a sort of "assistant to the assistant" sort of thing! The lady that I would work for (if I get the job) is really lovely! She is very open and easy to talk to and honestly, someone I would love to learn and grow under! It's an intimidating position and will be a lot of work, but I'm up to the challange and the growth opportunities that it can also provide! I have done 1 interview with a job center to get the next 3 interviews with the company, so as you can see, it's not your run of the mill general job. Have you ever had the feeling that you are supposed to be more than what you are being at the moment? Like you were meant for "bigger things"? I do, I have even had people tell me this! My last boss told me I was bigger than what they could offer me! Ultimately, I believe there is a reason for everything and I'm hoping that this job opportunity is something that will allow me to become that "bigger me" and I also know that on a more grand scale, will help someone else do soo much more for this world than what I can do on my own! It's a big opportunity and I'm honored to be considered to be a part of it! So, say a prayer for me! :) Aside from that, this time home alone has really forced me to come to terms and realizations of myself that needed to happen. I thought I had done so well putting things in the past, then realized, I didn't actually deal with the situations to put them in the past, I just swept the issues to the side and hoped they would eventually fade away. I was asked in an interview why so many job changes in my past and was it due to being lost. I don't know why, but this question REALLY threw me! I first thought "What does she mean am I lost?! Of course I'm not lost! Wait...AM I lost!?" I came to an eye opening realization that in a sense, I WAS really lost! You see, I spent soo much time trying to live up to someone else's demands of who I needed to be in order to fit in their perfect dream world, that I lost site of me and what I love to be for me! I wasn't doing what I loved at all! So, I've really been trying to find who I am and build my confidence in the new found me! It's difficult, but an amazing journey to self discovery I have been on in the last couple weeks! What makes it even more fantastic is having a wonderful, supportive husband who is ok with me having this journey and just wants me to be happy and find my space in this world! He says no matter what the outcome, he will always be proud and supportive! I'm so blessed to have someone who is proud of me and being with me no matter what! I've come such a long ways in the last couple years! I really like this new me that is developing! :) I have also started to make a base group of friends that I REALLY enjoy spending time with! It's the first time I can be a part of a group much like the one I had at home! We talk for hours, laugh and just enjoy being together! I have REALLY been missing that as I feel like most of my interactions have been more revolved around drinking vs. socializing. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind having a few drinks, but that was the focus of the get together, not socializing. I really needed that mental stimulation that this group offers! This group also brings me back to my more spiritual roots, which I've felt pretty empty without for the last 2 years. You know how they say you need to have a life balance? (A balance of work, home life and spiritual life, etc.) For the first time in a long time, I feel like these puzzle peices are starting to come together! This new chapter is looking to maybe bring a lot of exciting things to my life. Whether or not a new is involved, I'm really hopeful of bigger and better things in my future! :) Live, Laugh, Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little "mini-ventures" to make time pass!

So, I haven't had anything going on which has been the reason for no new updating posts, but I have been contemplating things that I want to do before I leave the states and start my new adventure! (Plus, I want something to talk about!!) So one mini-venture I thought I would get started is maybe (and I KNOW this is cliche'!): Losing a few pounds! (I just heard a million sighs and groans! LOL!) I have gained a little in the last couple months because of my food intake and well, I NEED to fit into that wedding dress! So, I'm praying to lose at least 5 pounds in the next 2 months (if not quicker!) and 10-15 by the time we do our honeymoon! SO, wish me luck and I will keep you updated on the progress! (This officially starts tomorrow by the way!) The 2nd idea I had was to start some sort of video blog to post to this as well just for fun or to show surroundings, etc! I was working on the idea tonight, but couldn't figure out how to work my hp mediasmart programs! LOL!

STILL Waiting!!!

UGHHH!!!! This is torture!! How long must I endure the painful wait?? (Please no comments of it "building character"....I DON'T CARE!!) I'm just very anxious! I thought I would be there by now and I'm finding myself stuck in the land of "what if?"...By this I mean questions that cause me to worry like "What if it got lost in the mail??", "What if they are taking so long because they are going to say no??", "What if it takes many months more to get my approval??"...etc! It's all stressful! I only have so much money to stretch out to a certain point! So, my fear is that I will run out of funding and need to get a temp job to make ends meet and Dave will have to pick up my slack more...*pout!* I don't know if my paperwork is coming via normal snail mail or certified mail, UPS, etc. and my biggest worry is that it gets lost! I have tried to remind myself that I DID receive the letter stating that it would take them 5-1

I'm Officially Married!!

Phew! What a wonderful past week! My heart is glowing and there's a permanent grin on my face today! I can't remember what I've posted in the past (I didn't look) so I will start with last Friday! Logically, I've been itching to make some friends and Friday night the one girl friend that I have right now invited me to go out with her and two others for a night in the town! Though they said it wasn't the best of all nights out there, I had a great time! One, because I was out with people and not alone! Two, because it was interesting to view the people and get a sense of things and so forth. It was just refreshing to get out and feel a part of something! Our wedding ceremony went great! Before the ceremony, we invited everyone over to the apartment for mimosa's (I didn't have any, I was too busy running around trying to get ready!) then we went off the the registrar office to have the ceremony, which I thought for a small short ceremony that it went