Skip to main content

New Years Eve...

What I should be doing is going and hanging out with friends...the roads suck, I can't stay over night because of stuff going on, and the last thing I need is any trouble driving home tired or drinking, etc. SO, I decided that just this year, I'm going to make my new years about me! Been chilling with a bottle of champaign, T.V. awesome chinese food, my kid, etc. I know it may sound lame to everyone else, but you have no idea how tired I am! I've been working like a freak'n race horse over the last couple days, I've gotta do some penny pinching because I have some expenses that HAVE to be taken care of. Half of me thinks I may regret this, the other half (including my tired, burning eyes!) are telling me that this was the greatest idea EVER!

Truely everyone, this isn't me being sad, angry, emotional, or anything depressing. I'm loving life right now...but sometimes, life just gets too crazy and it leaves me physically drained! Work has been off the wall! Tons going on and crazy ass long days! So, I decided that a nice night in would be simple amazing...Even if it's on a holiday! BUT lets all remember that I'm going out for Birthday drinks tomorrow night! SO, It's a good situation! I WILL be going out and partying this weekend! Right now, I just need some "me" time.

In other news...I don't think I ever updated info on the Brit! Everything is progressing amazingly! I seriously think the entire world of him...I think he's absolutely 100% perfect! He's sweet, considerate, patient, very loving, EVERYTHING I've been looking for in a man! I seriously think I'm falling pretty hard for this guy! Typing about him now produces a pretty big smile on this little face. I met both of his daughters via internet Skype and they are awesome and completely accepting of me. It was actually VERY fun! It has just all been perfect so far. He'll be here March 26th for 3 weeks and I can't wait! I'll be introducing him around and hopefully everyone will get to meet him!

My poor parents! I didn't realize how much my divorce hurt them. My family is the type that they literally adopt people into the family. So when the ex screwed me over, he basically gave my family the huge "F-U". My poor mother went into tears about it Christmas weekend. I've been thinking about that a lot. I feel horrible that my parents had the be the other innocent by-standers to deal with this situation. I didn't realize how much my divorce hurt them too...but I think it was because they saw my fall out...which was why I NEVER fell out in front of them...I always wanted to show them my strong side so that they knew I was ok. I feel like I maybe shouldn't have cried when I was with them...but on the other hand, I couldn't help it either. But I don't want to make my mother cry. It hurt me to see how it effected her. I think it really hurt my dad too. My dad and I had dinner the other night (he was on a business trip to Boise) and his comment was that he didn't want to see me get hurt again...and the look on his face was so sad! I just hate that they hurt over it too...I know that most of it is in protection of me, but I also know that a lot of it is that they genuinely accepted him as part of the family. He became like one of their kids and they opened their arms and hearts wide open to him. Even he can't deny how awesome my family was to him! So, it would only be logical that they would be hurt because of the betrayal. So, lesson learned, maybe I need to protect them more so they don't get hurt.

Ok, enough heavyness! Im going back to celebrating and sleeping! I'm soo tired! Lol! My first New Years solo...and I can't think of a better way to spend it...now if only my Brit was here! :)

Live, Laugh and Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little "mini-ventures" to make time pass!

So, I haven't had anything going on which has been the reason for no new updating posts, but I have been contemplating things that I want to do before I leave the states and start my new adventure! (Plus, I want something to talk about!!) So one mini-venture I thought I would get started is maybe (and I KNOW this is cliche'!): Losing a few pounds! (I just heard a million sighs and groans! LOL!) I have gained a little in the last couple months because of my food intake and well, I NEED to fit into that wedding dress! So, I'm praying to lose at least 5 pounds in the next 2 months (if not quicker!) and 10-15 by the time we do our honeymoon! SO, wish me luck and I will keep you updated on the progress! (This officially starts tomorrow by the way!) The 2nd idea I had was to start some sort of video blog to post to this as well just for fun or to show surroundings, etc! I was working on the idea tonight, but couldn't figure out how to work my hp mediasmart programs! LOL!

STILL Waiting!!!

UGHHH!!!! This is torture!! How long must I endure the painful wait?? (Please no comments of it "building character"....I DON'T CARE!!) I'm just very anxious! I thought I would be there by now and I'm finding myself stuck in the land of "what if?"...By this I mean questions that cause me to worry like "What if it got lost in the mail??", "What if they are taking so long because they are going to say no??", "What if it takes many months more to get my approval??"...etc! It's all stressful! I only have so much money to stretch out to a certain point! So, my fear is that I will run out of funding and need to get a temp job to make ends meet and Dave will have to pick up my slack more...*pout!* I don't know if my paperwork is coming via normal snail mail or certified mail, UPS, etc. and my biggest worry is that it gets lost! I have tried to remind myself that I DID receive the letter stating that it would take them 5-1

I'm Officially Married!!

Phew! What a wonderful past week! My heart is glowing and there's a permanent grin on my face today! I can't remember what I've posted in the past (I didn't look) so I will start with last Friday! Logically, I've been itching to make some friends and Friday night the one girl friend that I have right now invited me to go out with her and two others for a night in the town! Though they said it wasn't the best of all nights out there, I had a great time! One, because I was out with people and not alone! Two, because it was interesting to view the people and get a sense of things and so forth. It was just refreshing to get out and feel a part of something! Our wedding ceremony went great! Before the ceremony, we invited everyone over to the apartment for mimosa's (I didn't have any, I was too busy running around trying to get ready!) then we went off the the registrar office to have the ceremony, which I thought for a small short ceremony that it went