Skip to main content

To My Favorite Inventor...

(This is meant to be funny, so just enjoy and laugh without any judgment!)

I would officially like to dedicate this entry to a certain brilliant manufacturer. A people so fantastically amazing to know the needs of the very basic human being. The dream givers by which dreams may come...that's right folks, give it up to the people we ALL have come to love at some point in our lives!!
THANK YOU VIBRATOR MAKERS!!!!
That's right! Without you, there would be many man-less times where the clumsy girl may attempt and fail where you seamlessly prevail with ease! You make it easy, effortless and fun in a single way!
Without you, I would have many frustrated times.
Without you, I would lose all hope
With out you, the multiple orgasm may come rare.
So, on the behalf of every woman in the world who ventures out into this solo erotic world, we will hold you near and dear to our hearts and vagina's!
THANK YOU!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream Dream Dream...

"Whenever I want you all I have to do is dream..." Funny the things dreams are made of. Interesting how the mind wanders, vents, releases, explores the inner depths of the mind and inner dwindling desires. For me, It seems to be 1 of 2 different outlets for me: first being Anger and pain, second being desire and longing. Both produce the same results: loneliness. Now don't go thinking that I'm all depressed and need an intervention (although maybe sometimes I do!), it's just that sometimes life knocks you hard in the butt and its difficult to keep up with the constant marathon race. Maybe my reaction isn't the best method of dealing, but I can't seem to help the constant exhaustion no matter how hard I try! I am just ready to hit that next chapter of my life you know? So, let me explain the anger dreams...I don't know why they are coming back, but it has to do with the skank that my ex cheated on me and left me for. I think a lot of the tension i...

Waiting for the other shoe to drop...

So, I think I'm in one of those stages where I feel like if I'm not careful I'm going to make a mess of things...This applies to more than 1 area by the way...work, love, friends, etc. Something weird is in the air and I'm not sure what...I just feel that if I'm not careful, it going to hurt. But then again, that could be me trying to drum up some way to keep life interesting...although, it's interesting enough as is! Been talking to the Brit a LOT like everyday since Cancun! He's coming to visit me in March...which I'm looking forward to a lot, but at the same time it makes me nervous! I haven't found anything wrong with him yet...in fact, at this point he's perfect!...The problem isn't soo much him...but the parents...I KNOW its sad I'm saying this...I'm only 3 years to my 30's and I'm worried about getting my parents "permission" like I'm a little kid...But I'm seeing that they may have an age issue...So h...

Saved for a Rainy Day...

The weather is miserable today. It's raining, cold and frigid. I think we completely walked from Spring to Autumn this year with little teases of sun to keep us from going insane. The rain has been drizzling, it's been dark all day and here I am, snuggled up on my comfy reading chair with not one but 3 blankets draped over me! (It's cold!) and the heater working it's magic to add some comfort. I look over to my right and there stretched out on the couch is my husband with his laptop looking up car parts for our ever needing BMW. Despite the cold, the rain and three blankets, today I have felt the most content I think I have felt in a long time. Life is what is needs to be right now. Nothing is perfect but I have everything I need. Despite the weather, I've been looking forward to the changing colors of Autumn and the life changes that can come with it. It's like a new season can breath in a little new life sometimes you know? I love fall and I've been excit...