Skip to main content

When Things Fall Through the Cracks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For once, I would just love something to go smooth and easy! I'm really struggling this year and it would just be so amazing for life to just throw us a little bone once in a while you know? This week has really hit hard for me. For the last 3 weeks I have been a bit ill with stomach issues and such, to top it, started having massive anxiety issues to boot due to everything going on around me. (You wouldn't think that I would feel this way directly AFTER a vacation, but truth be told, I wasn't feeling well over the vacation either!) I've had other developing situations occur creating more stress and tension and the ONE thing I was hoping to just fall in place was find a new place to live! Dave and I had dilligently been looking every day for a new home as we have to be out of ours the last day of July. We had 3 amazing houses picked out to make offers on (obviously the we had an order of what we wanted), today, we LOST ALL THREE choices! I'm absolutely gutted! I REALLY was excited about our first choice and was so sure we would be able to get it! But as of today, we are back on the search for a new home again. We found a few more that we thought were nice, but nothing like what was originally found. I'm finding myself a bit worried that we will end up in a place we don't really like, or a not so good area of town due to the fact of how soon we need to be out of our current apartment. I don't really think that will be the case, But please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I know I tend to stress and worry and I need to not over-think and worry about this current situation. I think it's just tough because a lot of this I have to deal with alone with my husband traveling Monday-Friday afternoon with work (it's a lot of time to be alone with no friends to chat with and relieve stress and tension.) Maybe it's time I find something hobby-wise to engross myself in....I don't know. Really, I just need this week to be done and over with! Breath in...Breath out! :) Love you all and hope things are well with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream Dream Dream...

"Whenever I want you all I have to do is dream..." Funny the things dreams are made of. Interesting how the mind wanders, vents, releases, explores the inner depths of the mind and inner dwindling desires. For me, It seems to be 1 of 2 different outlets for me: first being Anger and pain, second being desire and longing. Both produce the same results: loneliness. Now don't go thinking that I'm all depressed and need an intervention (although maybe sometimes I do!), it's just that sometimes life knocks you hard in the butt and its difficult to keep up with the constant marathon race. Maybe my reaction isn't the best method of dealing, but I can't seem to help the constant exhaustion no matter how hard I try! I am just ready to hit that next chapter of my life you know? So, let me explain the anger dreams...I don't know why they are coming back, but it has to do with the skank that my ex cheated on me and left me for. I think a lot of the tension i...

Waiting for the other shoe to drop...

So, I think I'm in one of those stages where I feel like if I'm not careful I'm going to make a mess of things...This applies to more than 1 area by the way...work, love, friends, etc. Something weird is in the air and I'm not sure what...I just feel that if I'm not careful, it going to hurt. But then again, that could be me trying to drum up some way to keep life interesting...although, it's interesting enough as is! Been talking to the Brit a LOT like everyday since Cancun! He's coming to visit me in March...which I'm looking forward to a lot, but at the same time it makes me nervous! I haven't found anything wrong with him yet...in fact, at this point he's perfect!...The problem isn't soo much him...but the parents...I KNOW its sad I'm saying this...I'm only 3 years to my 30's and I'm worried about getting my parents "permission" like I'm a little kid...But I'm seeing that they may have an age issue...So h...

Saved for a Rainy Day...

The weather is miserable today. It's raining, cold and frigid. I think we completely walked from Spring to Autumn this year with little teases of sun to keep us from going insane. The rain has been drizzling, it's been dark all day and here I am, snuggled up on my comfy reading chair with not one but 3 blankets draped over me! (It's cold!) and the heater working it's magic to add some comfort. I look over to my right and there stretched out on the couch is my husband with his laptop looking up car parts for our ever needing BMW. Despite the cold, the rain and three blankets, today I have felt the most content I think I have felt in a long time. Life is what is needs to be right now. Nothing is perfect but I have everything I need. Despite the weather, I've been looking forward to the changing colors of Autumn and the life changes that can come with it. It's like a new season can breath in a little new life sometimes you know? I love fall and I've been excit...