Skip to main content

Over-Stressed over the "Little Things"??

So, I've decided to write about a particular comment because it's bugging me! (Thus probably proving the comment to be true...but that is besides the point!) The comment was that I tend to over-worry and over-stress the little things and make them bigger issues than what they really are. I don't understand where I have done that though! I have been stressed, I won't lie, BUT ANYONE in my position would be just as stressed and so called "over-reacting" in my position...and I brought this VERY valid point up in our conversation. Let me give you an idea of what I'm facing: Work stress at current job while trying to apply for new job in the UK, while trying to come up with the money to move while trying to pay bills while trying to root through stuff to sell while also trying to give away my dog who I have had for over 5 years and is like my kid....I could literally keep going! Im doing all of this by myself and ALL for the sake of being with the person I really want to be with! I just feel like with all the work and sacrifice I was putting in, it was a little insensitive to basically be-little my feelings or reactions. I know I over stress, worry, think, etc. But in this case, I think I'm completely justified!...I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. It's just how I feel right now though and wanted to vent out.

In other news (since I don't think I have had time to catch the world up on my happenings!) I applied for a job with Staples (yes the office supply store company) to take a marketing/business developement job in the UK. I started out super excited about this opportunity, but I find that excitment waining because honestly, I don't think I'm going to get it, and I would rather minimize the dissapointment at this time, emotionally, I just don't need another blow. But I honestly think if I don't get it, it will be because I'm kind of a gamble for them, and much harder to get over there and started. They REALLY want to see me in person which I cannot financially do. So, I think they find it easier to hire a local or atleast a local American if not me. Its a little sad I guess. I just want the peices to fall in place and make sense, but most of all, I really don't want to do this major thing alone. I feel like a lot of my major events I end up doing alone, and that's not the Britt's fault, it's not like there is a ton he can do from across the pond, but it still sad that I feel like I have to do it alone you know?

I feel bad, I feel like all my news is downer news! My life really isn't that bad, it's just a mini-chapter I need to get through right now. All I can say is "come what may..." Life always has a funny way of working out for the better anyways! ;)

Live, Laugh, Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream Dream Dream...

"Whenever I want you all I have to do is dream..." Funny the things dreams are made of. Interesting how the mind wanders, vents, releases, explores the inner depths of the mind and inner dwindling desires. For me, It seems to be 1 of 2 different outlets for me: first being Anger and pain, second being desire and longing. Both produce the same results: loneliness. Now don't go thinking that I'm all depressed and need an intervention (although maybe sometimes I do!), it's just that sometimes life knocks you hard in the butt and its difficult to keep up with the constant marathon race. Maybe my reaction isn't the best method of dealing, but I can't seem to help the constant exhaustion no matter how hard I try! I am just ready to hit that next chapter of my life you know? So, let me explain the anger dreams...I don't know why they are coming back, but it has to do with the skank that my ex cheated on me and left me for. I think a lot of the tension i...

Waiting for the other shoe to drop...

So, I think I'm in one of those stages where I feel like if I'm not careful I'm going to make a mess of things...This applies to more than 1 area by the way...work, love, friends, etc. Something weird is in the air and I'm not sure what...I just feel that if I'm not careful, it going to hurt. But then again, that could be me trying to drum up some way to keep life interesting...although, it's interesting enough as is! Been talking to the Brit a LOT like everyday since Cancun! He's coming to visit me in March...which I'm looking forward to a lot, but at the same time it makes me nervous! I haven't found anything wrong with him yet...in fact, at this point he's perfect!...The problem isn't soo much him...but the parents...I KNOW its sad I'm saying this...I'm only 3 years to my 30's and I'm worried about getting my parents "permission" like I'm a little kid...But I'm seeing that they may have an age issue...So h...

Saved for a Rainy Day...

The weather is miserable today. It's raining, cold and frigid. I think we completely walked from Spring to Autumn this year with little teases of sun to keep us from going insane. The rain has been drizzling, it's been dark all day and here I am, snuggled up on my comfy reading chair with not one but 3 blankets draped over me! (It's cold!) and the heater working it's magic to add some comfort. I look over to my right and there stretched out on the couch is my husband with his laptop looking up car parts for our ever needing BMW. Despite the cold, the rain and three blankets, today I have felt the most content I think I have felt in a long time. Life is what is needs to be right now. Nothing is perfect but I have everything I need. Despite the weather, I've been looking forward to the changing colors of Autumn and the life changes that can come with it. It's like a new season can breath in a little new life sometimes you know? I love fall and I've been excit...